View through my window

January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Blogland. Lickle bit pished. Got all me mates round - did roast goose for everyone and they all said how much they liked it. Feel all warm n cuggly. Flash Pete's giving it 'Angels' on the karaoke accompanied by the mass chorus as we speak. Mumbling Nige just did 'Let Me Entertain You', and I wish he had. Bless. Thank god he brought his girls with him: they keep my kids in check. Marcus the worm farmer is karaoke king tonight. He's called that because he grows worms for a living. Seriously. It takes all sorts.

1-30 and all the kids are still up,including Flash Pete and Mrs Flash Pete's little'un, who's 4. Great days. I love my mates.

See you later in the year.

Snogs

Mark

2 Comments:

  • hey, look at the number of views on your profile. . . you are just going to be so popular in the new year!

    I hope it's a happy one, for You-Crisis, the Mrs You-Crisis and the Kiddy Crises

    best wishes wished for 2006, from a reader

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 pm  

  • oh, look, look, see that anon was just so nice. . .

    . . .and then got totally dissed

    (shame)

    By Blogger GP, at 8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home