View through my window

September 15, 2006

Well hello ...

... again. Finally.

I'm in a real fucking rush, typically, so just saying that I have obviously been a good boy and Blogger has deign ed to let me on again. See what a rsudh I'm in? I haven't even got time to correct those typos.

I didn't know my username, see, cos ever since I've been on here I just log onto the site and I'm still signed on from last time and I never needed to know it until I did need to cos I just got sent to the Blogger sign on page, and then I didn't. Know it, I mean. I tried everything I could think of. It kept telling me ways to sort out forgetting my password. I know my fucking password. It's only ever the same word, sometimes with a single digit number after it. I don't know my fucking username. The person(s) on blogger who are any variation of CrisisWhatCrisis must be totally fucked off with getting emails confirming their passwords. It was weeks and lots of emails until Blogger randomly sent me a reply saying 'this is the screen to change your password on'. And on top of it, big font, in grey, my username. It's one of my other pseudonyms, see, but with a hyphen in the middle. Why the cunting hell did I do that? I had no fucking chance what-so-bastard-ever of remembering that. I'm swearing a lot today. Sorry. Comes of being in a rush. And cross.

So, jus' so you know, I'm back. And while I was away I had loads of ideas of blogs. Did I write them down? Did I bollocks. So now I can't remember any of them and will have to think of some more. Which I will endeavour to do while out drinking this weekend. Reality is, after all, a delusion brought on by lack of alcohol.


Update: well, more a question really. While I've been away someone's stolen my nice white background, apparently. I've just noticed. It's all just grey and nothingness and dull. And the blog. (badoom tish). Is this just my antiquated machine fucking about for a sinister electronic silicon laugh, or does Blogger still hate me really, or has no-one else got that? Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that everyone isn't out to get you anyway.

4 Comments:

  • Hi there, good to see you back. Your nice white background looks fine on my screen. Maybe the gremlins got in yours!

    Blogger hates me... I hate Blogger.... sometimes it works fine....other times it just doesn't.

    It's not you it's them.
    repeat after me...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:28 pm  

  • Hooray! You are back.

    I can only begin to imagine how annoying the user name thingy must have been.

    Blogger constantly finds new ways to try us.

    By Blogger J.J, at 8:07 pm  

  • yeah! he's back

    blogger hates me too. . . (and photof*ingblogger really really hates me)

    what is that latin saying, nil something carborundum? dunno

    something or other about bastards grinding you down

    ho hum

    By Blogger I, Like The View, at 10:40 am  

  • Ta for your continued support chaps.

    By Blogger crisiswhatcrisis, at 11:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home